Process Engineer – St Fergus (Peterhead)
Due to our continuing success story, we’re now recruiting a Process Engineer, reporting directly to the Operations Support Manager. In this role you have an amazing opportunity to work with the entire SFGT team, inputting directly to their competency, confidence and contributions. Your primary place of work will be SFGT and there is an expectation that you would be on site for a minimum of 2/3 days per week, however working from the Balmoral office and home is optional.
The role’s primary purpose is to support the Operations Support Manager in ensuring that SFGT is operated safely and efficiently, and in accordance with good industry practices and statutory requirements.
· Degree in Chemical/Process Engineering.
· Awareness of Major Accident Hazard (MAH) scenarios identified within the COMAH report.
· Data interpretation & analysis, analysing problems & developing solutions.
· Can perform process calculations and review for front line Process support.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft office for report writing and information dissemination.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Contribution towards eye test and glasses
Online company discount benefits site including cinema tickets and gym membership discount
Long Service Awards
Employee recognition scheme – ELITE Awards
Employee Assistance Programme
Flexible Benefits Package