Graduate Health & Safety Advisor
The client are delighted to be growing their ONSITE Killarney, Co. Kerry team with the addition of a Graduate Health & Safety Advisor in a contract position for 9 months with the possibility of further extension or a permanent position in other projects upon completion.
2020 Graduate – 9 Month Contract
As a Graduate Health & Safety Advisor you will provide a broad range of support and coordination services to the site team in ensuring the continuous implementation of our safety culture ensuring that best in class health & safety is planned, implemented and shared effectively.
You will be:
- Assist the H&S Manager/Advisor during audits/inspections of workplaces.
- Assist with incident investigation.
- Together with a senior member of staff attend Start Up meetings with site teams.
- Where requested attend other meetings with Client and/or supply chain.
- Keep up to date with legislation and interpretations thereof.
- Contribute to the training regime on site: induction, TBTs and Lunch & Learns
You will have
- Completed a relevant third level qualification
- Gained experience through placement or work experience in onsite construction health & Safety
- Excellent communication and organisational skill
- An interest in pursuing further professional health & safety certifications
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more