Our client, they have branches all over the UK and these will need servicing for all fabric maintenance, including fire alarm tests, PAT testing, light flick tests, emergency light drain down.
Must have 2391/ Test and Inspection
These candidates will be electrically biased but the more skills they have the better.
Further to this, see general job details.
30 days holiday.
· Given van, uniforms, and all tools.
· Given a Screwfix account card.
· Also have accounts with other companies to get materials if needed, e.g., Wolsey’s.
· Provided with a tablet that will have all jobs on, called JobLogic and when doing reactive works, you will use JobWatch.
· Must be willing to stay away from home up to 5 nights a month.
· Plenty of Driving involved.
· Time and a half after 5pm.
· Double time Sundays.
· Treble time bank holidays.
· Working Hours 8am-4.30pm.
· Call out is 1 of every 4 weeks you would cover.
· Call out – Standby fee £100 a week.
· 1.5x Standard Call Out, Minimum of 2 hours paid when called out.
· And 2x after Midnight and on Sundays.
· Pension is national standard of 3%.
Salary is based on experience.