January was a absolutely fantastic start to the year for the team at AM Recruitment.
- We successfully passed our first ARCA (Asbestos Removal Contractors Association) audit of the year, giving our Asbestos Clients confidence in us supplying the correct labour.
- We employed 2 new internal staff members, Cloe, our new Business Administrator, and Cicily, our new Recruitment Resourcer!
- We agreed terms with 18 new clients and are looking forward to developing lasting and trusting relationships now, and over the year moving forward.
- Our sister company, AM Training turned 1!
- Kieran our Recruitment Resourcer, secured his first placement in his new recruitment career and was promoted to Recruitment Consultant!
- Jamie and Lucypresented the world of working, recruitment and employee rights to the year 10’s at Sacred Heart School in Redcar – not sure who is scarier – teenagers or labourers?!
- Our Trainee Recruitment Resourcer Jesse, secured her first interviews!
- We had three staff anniversaries!