Our Client is based in the North East (Hartlepool) and they are now actively looking for experienced Water Treatment Engineers to join their team & work on a variety of projects within both the private & public sector.
Our client specialises within Water Treatment, Water Hygiene, Legionella & Consultancy work: boasting an impressive client base & a multimillion pound annual turnover
They are looking for a qualified Water Treatment Engineer with 2 years’ experience within the following duties.
• Experience of closed system analytical testing and remediation.
• Working in compliance with ACOP L8 guidelines.
• Dead leg removals, TMV installations, tank installations and other plumbing jobs.
• Ability to act as a senior role and mentor / train more junior members of staff.
· Tank inspections and closed system analysis
• Taking water samples
• Temperature testing
• Clean and chlorination’s or Water storage tanks/Cooling Towers
• TMV Servicing
• Adhering to tight deadlines & managing workload effectively
The ideal candidate will have a plumbing-based qualification, outstanding interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication, full UK driving license and flexibility to work overtime.
Why work for our Client?
• We have been established for many decades.
• Overtime available.
• Company vehicle provided.
• Company smart phone provided.
· Digital package provided
• Full UK driving license (essential).
• Plumbing qualification and suitable experience (NVQ in plumbing preferable).
• Experience in the water sector.
• Knowledge of domestic systems.
• Knowledge of all L8 compliances.