The ideal candidate will water hygiene qualifications, outstanding interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication, full UK driving license and flexibility to work overtime. Will need to travel nationwide.
We are currently recruiting for a hard-working and experienced Water Treatment/Water Hygiene Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of Water Treatment/Water Hygiene
Our client is a specialist water treatment company with the experience and expertise in handling and managing the complexities of water treatment.
The company has been built up professionally since 1987 the longest established water treatment business in the Northeast of the United Kingdom. Our customer base includes hospitality, leisure, manufacturing, water treatment and engineering sectors across the country.
Our client operate a strict quality policy and are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered with NQA the accredited body along with other with other professional bodies in the industry.
We are searching for a motivated and experienced operations and compliance officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. To manage a team ensuring they are compliant and competent. You will need to come from a strong technical water treatment and operations background. You will report to the Operations Manager /Director. The Postholder will be required to travel nationally with some overnight stays.
• Experience of closed system analytical testing and remediation.
• Working in compliance with ACOP L8 guidelines.
• Dead leg removals,
• Tank inspections and closed system analysis
• Taking water samples
• Temperature testing
· Disinfection of buildings
· Closed system dosing
· Calorifiers pasteurisation
• Clean and chlorination’s of Water storage tanks/Cooling Towers
• TMV Servicing
• Adhering to tight deadlines & managing workload effectively
• Chemical and technical understanding relating to water treatment/water hygiene.
• Demonstrable experience of working in a team effectively and of continuous improvement
• Experience of interpreting Standard Operating Procedures and RAMMS.
• Good organisational and time management capabilities
• Ability to manage a varied workload, and prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate concisely and convincingly both verbally and in writing.
• Experience of using own initiative, with a proactive and problem-solving attitude.
• Good skills in Microsoft Office and online management systems