Shift Supervisor – Northampton Fuel Terminal
We are now recruiting for a Shift Supervisor at our Northampton Fuel Terminal reporting directly to the Terminal Manager. Part of the site management team, the Shift Supervisor will ensure asset integrity and reliability is maintained in a manner consistent with delivering customer requirements and deliver improvements within the Engineering and Maintenance department that meet operational requirements, delivering against the agreed contract KPI’s.
• NVQ level 3 education.
• Experience at supervisor level in a process plant or operations in a 24/7 operation.
• Significant people management experience, of both staff and contractors and is confident in dealing with and working with others.
• Knowledge of Integrity Management (IM) Standards, Maintenance Management systems, and plant SHE systems & procedures including appreciation of the SSOW and documentation.
• Have an appreciation of budgetary procedures, budgets & cost centres.
• Be able to gather key information to diagnose problems and ensure that others understand complex information, presenting arguments based on factual information.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Contribution towards eye test and glasses
Online company discount benefits site including cinema tickets and gym membership discount
Long Service Awards
Employee recognition scheme – ELITE Awards
Employee Assistance Programme
Flexible Benefits Package