Due to the development of new and existing projects we are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 5+ years of experience to join our commercial construction team.
Working alongside the Project Director/Contracts Manager, the role will be working within & assisting the commercial & construction team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while maintaining relationships, maximising commercial returns and manage risk.
You will be:
- Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate s/cs, negotiation & finalising s/c orders, financial & commercial management of s/cs to Final Account completion.
- Managing and reporting of forecasts, target, reconciliations, site records, document control, variation reporting, valuations, assisting in the site records & document control
- Liaising with & commercially influence/challenge site management team whilst maintaining & protecting JSS commercial & contractual entitlement
- Managing & overseeing AQS & TQS, checking & taking responsibility for their work & sign-off SMM/measurement issues
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take the next step in their career and join Ireland’s leading Civils Construction team.
You will have:
- Relevant third level qualification and chartered registration
- 5+ years experience in construction quantity surveying
- 5+ years reporting on forecasts, budgets, target and reconciliations
- Excellent communication and computer skills
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- And much more!