Due to the development of new and existing projects we are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 5+ years of experience to join our engineering team in Limerick. Working alongside the Project Director/Contracts Manager, the role will be working within & assisting the commercial & construction team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while maintaining relationships, maximising commercial returns and manage risk.
You will be:
– Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate s/cs, negotiation & finalising s/c orders, financial & commercial management of s/cs to Final Account completion.
– Managing and reporting of forecasts, target, reconciliations, site records, document control, variation reporting, valuations, assisting in the site records & document control
– Liaising with & commercially influence/challenge site management team whilst maintaining & protecting JSS commercial & contractual entitlement
– Managing & overseeing AQS & TQS, checking & taking responsibility for their work & sign-off SMM/measurement issues
We are currently responsible for multiple projects across the Limerick region and are continuing to grow and develop new projects with long-term, stable, career development opportunities.
You will have:
– Relevant third level qualification and chartered registration
– 5+ years experience in construction quantity surveying
– 5+ years reporting on forecasts, budgets, target and reconciliations
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Competitive salary
– 26 Days Annual Leave
– Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
– Benefits and more..