My client specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of standard and customised modular chemical dosing and control systems for water, chemical and energy applications are seeking Senior or Principal Engineers/Design Manager to join their team. Our client is part of the wider Ross-shire Engineering Group (RSE) who are proud in being recognised as a centre of excellence for bespoke water treatment technologies and turnkey projects.
The ideal candidate will ensure Electrical, Instrumentation and Control systems and equipment used in design are safe, reliable, cost-effective and conforms to client specifications, applicable electrical codes, and engineering standards.
· Comply with our client’s health and safety, quality, and environmental management systems,
· Read and understand technical specifications and customers’, requirements,
· Create and submit all EI&C documentation such as Cable Calculations and Selectivity studies (using Trimble), Lighting Calculations (DIALux and RELux), Cable, Load and I/O Schedules, BLD’s, SLD’s, Instrument Loop Drawings, Termination Diagrams, Control Panel Schematics, Cable Routing Diagrams, Equipment General arrangement Drawings, Datasheets, URS’s, Control Philosophies and FDS’s,
· Liaise with clients and be able to provide technical solutions and specific contract requirements,
· Carry out detailed site surveys for EC&I equipment such as PLC / Telemetry tie ins, integration into or modification of existing control panels,
· Liaise with the vendors and evaluate technical aspects of vendor quotations and make recommendations,
· Ability to provide technical supervision to junior engineers and draughtspersons,
· Update the project engineering deliverables list and advise of any scope changes to capture any Engineering Change Notices as and when required,
· Provide support to the Proposal department,
· Involve and participate in document standardization, good practices of engineering design and development tools.
· Knowledge of WIMES,
· A valid CSCS card and Water Hygiene card would be preferred but not essential.
My client is going through a period of strong growth, and we need people that want to be part of a high-performance team to work on exciting specialist turn-key projects with technical proficiency.
My client is well known for providing its employees with the additional skills, knowledge, and qualifications to enable them to develop and progress their careers within the business.
You will be working 39.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8.00 am – 5.00 pm and Friday 8.00 am to 2.00 pm. Flexible working is also available.
Other similar jobs that might interest you