Joining our Dublin Airport, our clients joint venture project. The Senior Estimator is responsible for ensuring that the estimated cost of a project is prepared correctly in an explicit and consistent manner, which takes into account the methods of construction and all circumstances which may affect the execution of the work on a project.
The role includes the leadership and development of Estimators and Assistant/Graduate Estimator.
You will be:
- Ensuring tender documents, addendums, client correspondence etc., are logged on the server and relevant team members are issued with copies.
- Producing sub-contractor enquiry schedules, obtaining suggestions / feedback from the tender team, procurement department preferred/ approved contractor schedules.
- Issuing sub-contract enquiries, including scope of works and attendance schedules (where applicable).
- Challenging current designs on Design & Build Tenders to produce Tender Savings
As a detail orientated professional with construction estimation experience you will have strong analytical and numeracy skills to accurately evaluate detailed specifications, cost and risk.
You will have:
- Completed a third level qualification
- Hold a valid CSCS card with a good knowledge of the NEC/ICE/ICC forms of Contract
- Strong all round knowledge alongside a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Conquest or similar Estimating Software
- 5+ years site/construction estimation experience
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave plus additional company days
- Pension and benefits
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Much more