The client are delighted to be working on a cutting edge development where, as an experienced Senior Engineer, you will be working on exciting and innovative projects whilst utilising innovative processes to ensuring the highest possible efficiency and quality.
You must be able to travel and work onsite each day, there is no hybrid or remote work available for this position.
You will be:
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects throughout the project
- Working closely with key stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and more
- Ensuring the delivery of key project deadlines in budget and in line with all regulatory and internal health, safety and environmental guidelines
- Recording issues, monitoring completed works and maintaining site diaries
You will have:
- Completed a third level qualification in engineering
- 3+ years of experience in construction engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- Experience in reading and explaining drawings, plans and ensuring the compliance of policies
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
- And much more!