Our Client is delighted to be expanding their world-leading Civils Engineering team at Dublin Airport with the addition of an experienced Senior Engineer who will be working on exciting, challenging and career defining projects whilst utilising innovative processes to ensuring the highest possible efficiency and quality.
You will be:
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects throughout the project
- Working closely with key stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and more
- Ensuring the delivery of key project deadlines in budget and in line with all regulatory and internal health, safety and environmental guidelines
- Recording issues, monitoring completed works and maintaining site diaries
Joining a highly experienced team you will gain excellent exposure to a wide array of new technology as well as innovative practices. With unlimited career potential this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced engineer to join Ireland’s civil construction leaders.
You will have:
- Completed a third level qualification in engineering
- 3+ years of experience in civil engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- Experience in reading and explaining drawings, plans and ensuring the compliance of policies
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!