Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Co-ordinator to work within our Water team, supporting the Director for Water Services, the Business Development Team and Programme Team to deliver sales and projects to time and budget.
You will need to be very organised with the ability to multi-task, client focused, have good written and verbal communication skills, a can-do attitude, and a desire to succeed. The position is office based in Washington, but travel may be involved from time to time.
Our Company offers great development opportunities for the future as the business continues to grow
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Weekly reports /regular pipeline updates to line managers
- Co-ordination of contracts and data sharing agreements, ensuring they are in place prior to contract commencement
- Composing professional and accurate correspondence
- Tracking sales leads and pipelines
- Co-ordinating customer presentations
- Support in the development and delivery of successful tenders
- Preparing and managing contract files, photos, and records on SharePoint/
- Maintenance of reports monitoring sales and performance of the sales team
- Ensuring all administrative paperwork is completed and stored correctly
- Maintaining customer records, including correspondence, scheduling appointments
- General customer and subcontractor service and relations
- Ensure all activities are GDPR compliant.
- Travel maybe required on occasion to monitor program delivery progress.
- Any other tasks which management requires support with.
Education and Experience
- Contract management and co-ordination experience
- Experience in understanding a sales pipeline
- Diary management
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A good level of maths and numerical skills.
- Good understand of Microsoft packages
- Experience of developing water neutrality projects (desirable)
- Knowledge of environmental engineering/local planning (desirable)
- Knowledge of planning regulations and processes (particularly s106 notices) (desirable)
- Building strong working relationships with clients
- Attention to detail
- Prioritisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Completer/ Finisher
- Team worker
Location – Main hub is Washington, but flexible and hybrid work models are in place for this role, which can be discussed during interview process
Working Hours – 37.5 Monday to Friday
Annual Leave – 25 days per year plus Bank Holidays 3 days to cover Christmas shutdown period
Pension – 4% Employer/ 4% Employee contribution from first month of employment
Probationary Period – 6 months
Life Assurance – X4 basic annual salary from first month of employment