Our client, they have branches all over the UK and these will need servicing for all Liquid / Flat Roofing
Further to this, see general job details.
- 30 days holiday.
- Given van, uniforms, and all tools.
- Given a Screwfix account car.
- Also have accounts with other companies to get materials if needed, e.g., Wolsey’s.
- Provided with a tablet that will have all jobs on, called Job Logic and when doing reactive works, you will use Job Watch.
- Must be willing to stay away from home up to 5 nights a month.
- Plenty of Driving involved.
- Time and a half after 5pm.
- Double time Sundays.
- Treble time bank holidays.
- Working Hours 8am-4.30pm.
- Call out is 1 of every 4 weeks you would cover.
- Call out – Standby fee £100 a week.
- 1.5x Standard Call Out, Minimum of 2 hours paid when called out.
- 2x after Midnight and on Sundays.
- Pension is national standard of 3%