Reporting to the Head of Reward, the role is responsible for making design proposal on and deploying the reward philosophy for our client (Ireland and the UK), building on what we currently have in operation and continuing to introduce best practice.
The compensation philosophy, model and associated initiatives are key parts of the People and Culture strategy and will have implications for other workstreams on this strategy such as performance related pay, values, hiring, etc.
The successful candidate will work with the broader HR team and the Construction Board (Executive Leadership Team) to understand the needs of the business and build relationships with key individuals across the business, while at the same time introducing a model that’s progressive and workable across the construction business.
You will be
- Continue to design and deliver, in conjunction with the HR team and the Board, a reward philosophy and strategy for the business including guidance principles and governance processes.
- Gain an understanding of our business and how the Reward Manager, as part of the HR team, can contribute to its ongoing success.
- Assess our position to market across our reward package and make recommendations in relation to benchmarking, specifically across the construction industry and across all elements of our reward package.
- Oversee our clients participation, in external benchmarking surveys and make recommendations to the Board balancing best practice with a focus on cost efficiency.
You will have
- Degree or equivalent in HR or a related topic with a Master’s qualification as desirable.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing reward models and a knowledge of current best practice and thinking.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to develop relationships across the business regardless of the level of employees.
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of many or most aspects of the total reward package.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- And much more!