Principal Electrical Engineer – ECL (Saltend)
We are now recruiting for a Principal Electrical Engineer to support the delivery of defined engineering tasks for different projects to the highest standards complying with legal obligations and client statement of requirements. In addition, the role involves supporting the development of proposals for new business opportunities, provision of consultancy services and deputy line management responsibilities of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Experience of electrical engineering in the delivery of the full project life-cycle including Pre-FEEDs, FEEDs and EPC within chemicals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, and power generation industries.
- Experience of designing LV systems.
- Working knowledge and experience of electrical design standards and legislation
- Experience in the specification, modelling, design, purchase, installation and commissioning of electrical systems.
What you will receive from us:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Contribution towards eye test and glasses
Online company discount benefits site including cinema tickets and gym membership discount
Long Service Awards
Employee recognition scheme – ELITE Awards
Employee Assistance Programme
Flexible Benefits Package