As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have a wide range of responsibilities at the company’s plant in Teesside. Overall, you will be responsible for planning, organising, and undertaking corrective and reactive work and deliver improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
You’re tasks will be:
- To deliver the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plans, working to a high standard and in a cost-effective manner.
- To complete the Planned Maintenance inspections as defined by the site maintenance plans in a safe and effective manner.
- To plan and deliver corrective and reactive work, ensuring that tools, parts, and materials are available and production downtime is minimised whilst also upholding and exceeding standards of safety ensuring that all work areas are kept tidy by adopting a ‘clean as you go’ approach at all times.
- To ensure that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximise equipment availability and performance whilst still achieving output levels required to meet production demands.
- To complete dynamic risk assessments where necessary to ensure that safe working practices are upheld, and risks reduced.
- To be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the highest standard, to complete condition reports and other documentation as defined by the maintenance strategy.
- To undertake assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making.
- To undertake engineering project work and assist with new installations or refurbishments.
- To update and administer the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- To contribute to problem solving workshops, providing engineering expertise to identify root causes of failures and subsequent improvement actions.
- To attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on Planned Maintenance compliance, live defects, and ongoing improvement plans.
- You have completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in appropriate engineering discipline.
- You have experience working within a processing, manufacturing, or similar environment.
- You are a multi skilled Technician with strengths in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabrication
- You have knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose, and functionality.
- You have a good understanding of an initiative-taking maintenance strategy and condition monitoring.
- You are numerate and literate with the ability to produce basic reports and management data as required.
What is in it for you:
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, the company can offer you.
- Salary ranges from 38k – 42k per annum, depending on your experience.
- Shift Patterns – 2x 6am-2pm, 2x 2pm-10pm, 2x 10am-6pm then 4 off.
- Company pension plan;
- 20 holidays + bank holidays