Supply Chain Controller
Mission and Main Objectives:
This role will work within Trading Europe’s Machinery team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks are varied but heavily emphasized on the supply chain for the Machinery accounts and accountable for the subsequent account performance.
The role involves a high degree of customer and supplier liaison, as well as including the recording, management and reporting of sales information; thereby requiring a good standard of communication and excellent customer service skills. As the role is that of end-to-end account management, job ownership is a pre-requisite.
Outline and Responsibilities:
· End-to-end responsibility of all allocated accounts
· Accountable for financial performance of allocated accounts, in line with commercial conditions.
· Responsible for financial analysis of assigned customer accounts
· Manage the day-to-day demand requirements of assigned customers, suppliers and 3PLs
· Point of contact for assigned customers, ensuring a consistent customer service approach and positive long term relationships.
· Effectively manage supply chain from supplier to assigned customers, in line with set criteria.
· Monitors service received to assigned customers – detailed in regular KPI reports.
· Ensure timely invoice issue and payment of assigned customers.
· Building and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and 3PL providers.
· Control logistics; including arranging transport, storage, delivery and all associated administration between customers and suppliers.
· Assist with ongoing process reviews and identify and implement process improvement activities.
· Financial and logistics data recording and reporting.
· Identify commercial opportunities and undertake sales promotion activities to potential customers
· Any other reasonable duty requested by management, relevant to the role.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Essential experience of working within a supply chain management environment
· Good knowledge of MRP systems and customer service skills
· Computer literate (incl. excel, word, outlook, etc)
· Good problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
· Ability to work with limited supervision and using own initiative to complete tasks
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, dealing with people from different functional areas and cultures
· Flexible and adaptable, able to work to tight deadlines
· Ability to speak Chinese, Korean or French is desirable but not essential