Our sister company AM Training are expanding, and are looking for a Life Skills / Employability Trainer to join their growing team!
Location: North East
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension and More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent (Part Time applicants can also be considered as well as zero hour contract / flexible options considered)
- Provide employability training services to individuals; as part of the delivery, you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals and deliver qualifications required to help your cohort find work.
- Prepare, deliver and coach learners in a group-based setting, through their Employability programme from enrolment/induction through to completion. This may include targeting on course completions.
- Provide engaging and exciting training sessions to inspire and motivate learners.
- Support learners to progress onwards through a variety of progressions routes including employment opportunities and possibly other training pathways.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- Our client needs change regularly, and therefore there will be requirements to undertake further training and development to fulfill our responsibilities to clients. This may include being present on train the trainer courses in commercial or other training services we deliver.
- Must hold a recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET, DBS, and relevant safeguarding, E&D and health & safety qualifications.
- Must have the ability to design and produce training presentations, design and workbooks (and mark workbooks) and have good knowledge of MS Packages
- Must have good working IT skills.
- Must have experience within a similar role delivering Employability related courses.
- The ability to engage and inspire learners through building self confidence, self esteem and overcoming perceived barriers to work
- Demonstrable energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel (mainly North East venues – relevant expenses paid)