Our Client immediately requires a contract Pricing & Variations Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Sandymount, Dublin 4 on a contract basis.
This will initially be a 3 month contract with a rolling month up to 10 months with the possibility for further extension or a permanent position.
You will be:
- Responsible for the pricing, variation and change management
- Utilising your experience to hit the ground running, roll up your sleeves and become a key member of the team
- Reporting to the Senior Commercial Lead and administering change
- Utilising your large scale project experience in pricing, variation and change management
You will have
- Completed relevant 3rd level qualification
- 5+ years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor on large scale projects
- 2+ years of experience with responsibility for variation and change management
- Excellent communication and reporting experience
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave (Pro rata)