Graphic Designer – Bid Team
This role is a maternity leave role for a period of 12months from March 2024/ April 2024.
We are delighted to be making the addition of a key member in the Bids & Tender Team with the addition of an experienced Graphic Designer.
Joining our work-winning team you will be responsible for the creation of high impact graphics and proposal images that contribute towards producing a winning proposal.
You will be:
- Producing graphics for use in extensive, bid, tender and proposal documentation.
- Supporting the bid and proposal team in the production of customer facing imagery and designs that convey value propositions, win themes and the solution narrative.
- Ensuring compliance with required proposal deliverables within corporate brand guidelines.
- Creating, Maintaining & Managing a range of document and presentation templates.
The Graphic Designer will work as an integral part of the bid / proposal team to ensure all customer facing documentation / media is of the highest visual impact.
You will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial graphic design position, construction/building design preferable
- The ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to turn written, numerical, and existing content into compelling visual representations
- Successful experience in working to and achieving deadlines without compromising artistic creativity
- Confident working with a range of software and design tools to create design output that can be incorporated into tender documents and accompanying materials such as brochures, document wallets, delivery cartons, websites, apps, and other media as specified / required by the client.