The Geotech – Earthworks Engineer will be working on Northern Ireland’s largest civils project in Omagh, with the opportunity to move to other projects upon completion.
Our Client is currently leading in the development of several exciting and ground breaking projects. Here, we are continuing to grow and develop new projects with long-term, stable, career development opportunities for experienced Civil Geotech – Earthworks Engineer in a variety of locations.
- Assessing earthworks stability by analysing samples of materials
- Designing foundations that can withstand any potential challenges below ground level
- Carefully testing and analysing ground samples
- Monitoring the site, site progress and working closely with the engineering and extending site teams
You would be a key member of the project team with responsibility for the designing, constructing, and maintaining of earthworks, including soil stabilization, foundations, and underground structures activities from planning to completion.
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years in a Civil Earthworks/Geotech Engineering position working on building and civil projects
- Completed a 3rd level qualification in a relevant field e.g. Geotech, engineering etc.,
- 1+ years’ experience working with Irish/UK H&S/building regulations and compliance.
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic, ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Pension and benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!