Fitout Foreman – Cork Midleton
You will be breaking new ground by delivering on sustainable initiatives, constantly learning and developing your knowledge, utilising new tools, strategies and methods of project management as well as training and supporting your team in the delivery of projects.
Key Responsibilities Experience & Skills
- Attends and chairs (when necessary) daily co-ordination/white board meetings & weekly sub contractor progress meetings
- Has an understanding of the sub-contractors RAMS & ITP’s to ensure quality standards are achieved Monitors safety, quality and progress in line with current environmental and construction standards
- Monitors that the works are being carried out in accordance with the designer’s drawings, sketches and to the relevant specification
- Inspects sub-contractors work and signs it off when it is to an acceptable standard
- Completes a daily diary recording the daily progress, numbers of operatives, any safety issues / near misses, weather, identifying shortfalls with labour, plant & materials and any issues that have affected the day’s progress
- Have a clear understanding of the SOPs related to the project. (On the job training)
- Responsible for managing a number of supervisors and operatives.
- Support the site management with site inductions
- Issues site permits e.g. excavation permits, hot works permits roof permits etc.
- Good understanding of the project logistics and programme to completion
- Good working knowledge of the project specification
Qualifications & Training
- Site Management Safety Training (SMSTS)
- CSCS card
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Site Management Toolbox Training.
- Planning & RA’s
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!