My client is a progressive and contemporary hospitality and estate services provider based in the Northeast of England. With a growing number of venues and developments across the region, they aim to maintain our position as the industry leader for hospitality, entertainment, and estates, providing much-needed quality destinations to live, work and play.
A Position has become available for an experienced Finance manager to elevate and support the current finance team and join our team immediately. Candidate must have experience within Hospitality and Estates. This Role belongs to an individual who has a strong financial professional background, who can work under pressure and manage a team effectively. Offering a Flexible working scheme, Private Health & Dental Care, Bonus Schemes and many other Staff incentives.
- To Support the management and operations of the Accounts team, assisting and mentoring the 3 accounts assistant to ensure a smooth and efficient fully functional accounts team.
- Assisting the external Account Auditors to ensure all information is supplied to them in full and on time.
- Creation of Group Management accounts
- VAT Returns completion For Hospitality and Estates
- Loan management Analysis and Management
- Woking with the Operations Director to Produce Cash flows and the weekly management of ingoing and outgoing transactions.
- Holiday cover for the team to ensure their tasks are still completed in their absence.
Hospitality & Estate Functions
- Working with the Operations Director to create Yearly Budgets and Review of these.
- Producing monthly management accounts for all Companies and analysing the data to ensure accuracy, supported by accounts assistants.
- Meeting with onsite managers to review management accounts.
- Producing Company Balance sheets and the management of these internally
- Producing weekly and daily reports on the following: Payroll, Petty Cash and Bank/Cash Reconciliations