Engineer – UK & IRELAND
- Set out works in accordance with drawings, specifications, and site surveys.
- Checks materials and works in progress for compliance with the specified requirements, whilst observing the Q10.
- Liaises with project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outlets.
- Ensures that the engineering team completes as-built surveys for key elements. Understands key tolerances and can analyse details across a number of interfaces to highlight potential problems
- Competent in the principles of quality control for the majority of packages. Can review and create Inspection & Test Plans.
- Can readily display advanced knowledge of key packages such as concrete, drainage, steelwork and brickwork
- Has a good awareness of the project specifications, in particular tolerances for vertical and horizontal structural elements
- Controls the components of the Non Conformance procedure. Is comfortable in creating and closing out Non-Conformances. Understands the cost of defects and remedial works. Works actively to close out NCR’s in a timely manner
Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 years post qualification experience with good knowledge of the sector or experience in a project-based organisation.
- Articulate and numerate, capable of delivering reports verbally and written in an objective and persuasive manner.
- Can demonstrate initiative and resilience.
- Displays good interpersonal and communication skills and acts in an independent and professional manner.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension & Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
- Car allowance and much more!