What you will do as an Electrical Distribution System (EDS) Engineer:
- Understand and interpret 2D harness drawings from multiple customers.
- Have familiarity with Jaguar Land Rover systems and specifications.
- Produce BOMs and cutsheets to manufacture prototype harnesses.
- Oversee the manufacture of prototype harnesses, chasing down any tooling / component / design issues.
- Offer feedback to the customer reference design issues.
- Validate customer specs against RDM specs.
- Prepare harness schematics with Arcadia harness software in preparation for manufacturing.
- Measure and electrically test sample harnesses for PPIR reports.
- Have knowledge of ACES / VESYS / Arcadia would be preferable.
- Possess knowledge of timing plans and gateways.
What we require from you
- A Degree in the STEM field, preferably Engineering or Computer Science
What we prefer from you
- Strong knowledge of automotive systems
- Experience working with Electric Vehicles
- Knowledge and experience operating Arcadia
What skills we are looking for
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and engage with customers and project stakeholders
- A collaborative work ethic