Main Accountabilities & Competencies
- Compilation and filing of project documentation between internal departments, clients, and sub-contractors to create data dossiers.
- Ensuring documentation traceability and conformance to project requirements and company quality standards.
- Tracking and reporting on turnover documentation progress, completion, and correctness.
- Proactively resolve discrepancies with the project team and communicate issues to the Head of Quality and Project Manager when required.
- Continuously builds and maintains effective stakeholder relationships with all operational disciplines to enable all project requirements to be delivered.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work to strict completion deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and carry out assigned tasks to completion
- Ability to deal effectively with varying workload requirements
- Achievement of Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements, as set by your line manager from time-to-time.
- Satisfied clients, both internal and/or external.
- Timely completion of work.
- Quality of work.
- Adherence to relevant processes, procedures, and Policies.
- Team Spirit.
Commercial & Risk
- Inform project manager / line manager of potential risks identified in a timely manner.
- Work within allocated CTR or allocated hours where applicable.
- Demonstrate clear understating of relevant commercial and budgetary landscape.
- Work to agreed plans, using initiative to identify improvements/savings.
- Function as an ambassador for the Company, always presenting the right image to existing and potential clients.
- To attend meetings and forums, representing the Company.
- Forge links and establish communication with relevant colleagues and other stakeholders.
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Inform line/project manager of potential project risks identified in a timely manner.
- Working within the Company’s ISO 9001:2015 quality systems.
- Responsible for own safety at work.
- Consideration to be given to others in working environment.
- Adhere to Company and client health and safety procedures.
- Comply with – and work to – relevant procedures, policies, processes, and standards, to meet the required level of quality in all outputs.
- Zero non-conformances to all Company, client, and project specific quality and safety plans.
- Adherence to PPE requirements, where applicable.
- Keep up to date with latest industry and functional standards, technology, and norms.
- Be familiar with all relevant systems.
- A good understanding of the availability and use of all relevant electronic tools and software.
- Full awareness and understanding of relevant legislation and standards, and their practical application.
- Awareness and understanding of all relevant Company Policies, processes, and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- People skills.
- Honesty, integrity, and reliability.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- High diligence.
- Organisational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Understanding of data privacy standards.