Our Client is delighted to be growing their Civils Construction Team with the addition of a Construction Manager who will be responsible for overseeing construction at our Killaloe/Ballina location on the Clare/Tipperary Border.
As Construction Manager you will have overall responsibility for a specific site, a large scale project. You are the construction leader on the ground who is responsible for managing the overall day to day supervision of the construction site. You will monitor the preparation of the site prior to project launch and oversee the safe and efficient operation of the site throughout the construction phases.
You will be
- Working closely with the onsite team including subcontractors, engineers, management, and more coordinating and managing all activities onsite
- Planning and overseeing the site setup, ensuring that the appropriate facilities are in place prior to the project launch
- Taking ownership for ensuring that HSEQS protocols are adhered to on sites at all times
- Maintaining quality control procedures at all time, reporting to the Regional Director
You will have:
- 5+ years experience in leading and overseeing a large scale construction project, managing direct and subcontractor teams
- Completed a relevant third level qualification, construction management, project management, engineering etc.,
- 5+ years of experience in Civils construction management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience managing key stakeholder relationships
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Commercial vehicle or car allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
- And much more!