We are currently seeking a Class 2/Category C HGV driver to join our Transport Team. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Operating and driving an HGV Class 2 Vehicle in compliance with all relevant traffic and safety regulations.
- Transport and unload goods to their respective destinations.
- Conduct routine vehicle inspections and maintenance to ensure roadworthiness.
- Accurately completed delivery paperwork and maintain records as required.
- Interact Professionally with customer ensuring a positive delivery experience.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, particularly those related to safety.
Working Hours and Overtime:
The Standard working hours for this role are from 06:00 – 14:30, Monday to Friday paid at a Competitive hourly wage.
Overtime opportunities are available and will be paid at a competitive rate of €25.81 per hour.
- Hold a Valid HGV Class 2 license
- The Ideal candidate will have HIAB experience and ALLMI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet delivery deadlines.
- Strong Communication and customer service skills.
Who we are:
Our client is the largest supplier of cables and cable accessories in the UK. Founded in 1978, we operate nine branches across the UK and Ireland supplying domestic and European markets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €35,796.00 per year