Working Northern Ireland’s most exciting Civils project the Civils – Senior Project Manager – Omagh will be a key decision making leader continuing our clients ability to implement ground breaking strategies, excellent client delivery and innovative project management.
In joining the project leadership Civils Team you will be breaking new ground by delivering on sustainable initiatives, constantly learning and developing your knowledge, utilising new tools, strategies and methods of project management as well as training and supporting your team in the delivery of projects.
– Working closely with the Regional Director, Assistant Project Manager, QS and Engineering team
– Ensuring delivery of the BIM strategy through managing relationships with direct and indirect staff including consultants
– Monitor and ensure delivery of project stages in line with PEP, budget, operating and reporting on progress monthly
– Driving quality delivery for the projects HSEQ and zero emissions initiatives
Reporting to the Regional Director you will be managing key client and supplier relationships, reporting on and responsible for Project Delivery, working closely with HSEQS teams to ensure compliance with internal and external initiatives and Resource Planning for staff and supply chain.
Experience & Skills:
– 10+ years’ project management experience delivering on 4+ civil projects
– 10+ years’ experience managing and working closely with subcontractors and direct staff
– Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships including client management, supplier negotiations, staff management and supply chain planning
– Excellent communication skills, people skills and experience preparing and reporting on key project information
Remuneration & Benefits: