Our client is currently looking for an Accountant to join our successful and growing team.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in management accounts and statutory accounts who ideally holds their AAT level 4 professional qualification has a minimum or 3 years experience within practice.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, proficient in IT and be a team player. They will also be expected to work to tight deadlines and manage their own workloads.
What is required:
- Ability to build a rapport with clients and staff
- Team player
- Flexibility and organisational skills
- Competent with Microsoft excel
- Review clients records and advise on any software or improvements they could make
- Able to prepare year end accounts and corporation tax computations to a high standard
- Experience in preparing VAT returns
- Able to produce management accounts for clients
- Use of sage and or xero would be preferable
- Processing out at clients or within the office
- Clean driving license
- High standards of work, ethic and conduct
The ideal candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Performance related bonus twice a year
- 24 holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Enrolment on the companies death in service scheme